Fishermans Bend is made up of five distinct precincts across two municipalities (the City of Melbourne and the City of Port Phillip), each with their own features and character.
- Lorimer: a vibrant, mixed-use precinct close to the Yarra River and connected to Melbourne’s CBD, Docklands and emerging renewal areas
- Montague: a diverse and well-connected mixed-used precinct celebrating its significant cultural and built heritage, and network of gritty streets and laneways
- Wirraway: a family friendly inner city neighbourhood close to the bay and Westgate Park
- Sandridge: one of Melbourne’s premium office and commercial centres, balanced with diverse housing and retail
- Employment Precinct: Australia’s leading design, engineering and advanced manufacturing precinct, including the Fishermans Bend Innovation Precinct at the former General Motors Holden site.
Page last updated: 07/05/21